Monday, July 06, 2009

Thanks to ...

Brett for organizing a great series of Top 10 Gettysburg Books posts. There were a good number of lists, with a healthy mix of the expected and unexpected. An especially interesting one to me was Elektratig's The Road to the Road to Gettysburg.

[ed. Tues: There is now a combined blogger's list posted at TOCWOC, arranged in descending order by point system. Not surprisingly, Coddington's enduring classic made number one.]


  1. Thanks Drew! The combined list goes out Tuesday morning.

  2. Drew,

    Belated thanks for the kind words. What I learned from the lists is that I guess I have to bite the bullet and read Coddington, which I've avoided doing since it looks so intimidating!



Blogger ID not required, but if you choose not to create one please sign your post with your name (no promotional information, please). Otherwise, your comment and/or link may be deleted.